Hide
3 Posts

Legendary Encounters: An Alien Deck Building Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: objective goals and coordinate cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
coolerthan F
msg tools
i just bought the game recently and i don't get the objective goals. It says "while this room is clear, pay 2* > discard this card and bock this room. (to block it, put the objective card here face up, and put the hive deck on top of it.)" (Ventilation seal card) what if there was a hive card that is on the room already? and for the coordinate cards, lets say you have six cards and it's not your turn and you use a coordinate card to help your partner, do you draw another card to have six cards or you do not?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Gilligan
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
xioncl12 wrote:
i just bought the game recently and i don't get the objective goals. It says "while this room is clear, pay 2* > discard this card and bock this room. (to block it, put the objective card here face up, and put the hive deck on top of it.)" (Ventilation seal card) what if there was a hive card that is on the room already? and for the coordinate cards, lets say you have six cards and it's not your turn and you use a coordinate card to help your partner, do you draw another card to have six cards or you do not?

To complete the objective, you will need to find some way to clear the ventilation shaft. Either kill the alien there and the spend the 2 resources to block it, use a card ability to move the alien and then block it or get lucky(?) and reveal an event or hazard and then block. When you use a card to coordinate you draw a card into your hand to replace it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
coolerthan F
msg tools
thank you very much
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.