Subject: Where to buy? (Canada) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Laura Beach
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
Anyone know where I can buy this game? I've tried the publisher's website on this forum's advice. It seems to require a log in to checkout, but I can find nowhere to create one. I've tried emailing their contact info but got no response. I'm in Canada (Toronto), but don't know of any retailers here that carry it. Looking for any tips you may have!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Farris
United States
Citrus Heights
California
flag msg tools
badge
There is a duck in every game. You may not see it, but it's there.
mbmbmbmbmb
sha9a wrote:
Anyone know where I can buy this game? I've tried the publisher's website on this forum's advice. It seems to require a log in to checkout, but I can find nowhere to create one. I've tried emailing their contact info but got no response. I'm in Canada (Toronto), but don't know of any retailers here that carry it. Looking for any tips you may have!

Subscribe to this game. They come up for sale pretty regularly and reasonably. I got ,y copy here just a few weeks ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen
United States
Hampden
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the US, but I imagine they ship to Canada also:
http://www.philibertnet.com/en/czech-board-game/15938-infark...

Girlfriend got it for me about a week ago, just played it today for the first time. It also came extremely fast (3 business days) considering it crossed the ocean.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.