Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Castellanos

North Hollywood
California
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying this one more time. I posted up something a while back when and had no luck. Let me know if there is anyone in the area that board games. I went to a few FLGS out there but only found Magic/DnD players. If anyone has a group or just wants to meet up. Let me know.

Thanks,
James

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jamescastellanos wrote:
I'm trying this one more time. I posted up something a while back when and had no luck. Let me know if there is anyone in the area that board games. I went to a few FLGS out there but only found Magic/DnD players. If anyone has a group or just wants to meet up. Let me know.

Thanks,
James
I do remember such a post. My experience with board gaming in Bakersfield is I've visited a trio of FLGS in Bakersfield since this year. Good deal of Magic, Yu-Gi-Oh, and some other CCGs. Nothing much for (regular) board games. They say I'm free to use the space, but I also need to find folks to play with. There was an event of open gaming at Paladin's Castle during International Tabletop Day.

Without any set times, I don't want to drive a 4 hour round trip just to find out nothing's been planned. Unlike your situation, I can only really do such gaming on Sat., so you'll still be on your own this time. Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.