Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A Swagman
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The official site (www.fireflythegame.com) has now been updated with new Jobs for the core Contacts. Highlights:

Harken's Job has Transport and Shipping.

Gamble is now a Job bonus activity.

Niska has another way to get Crew killed with a new end-of-Job Test.

The Soldier Bonus has been raised to $500.

The more I see, the more I like Kalidasa. There's so much variety, but it integrates well with all the game's other products.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Krubski
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Fantastic. Some really nice stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't see anything new for Lord Harrow or Mr. Universe...yet
There is plenty in Kalidasa already, just by looking at the previews, to suggest that some cards will be unplayable without Blue Sun. Hopefully, we'll see some new goodies for the two Blue Sun contacts as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Stratford
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the latest info on the jobs gives a pretty good indication that further Blue Sun Cards will likely be by way of a future expansion of some sort, rather than included with Kalidasa.

I expect though that additional Nav Cards will still come with Kalidasa as they all can be used with just the Kalidasa expansion (though if you don't have the Blue Sun expansion you may have a reduced deck, just like we currently have with Blue Sun).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Roy
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The picture that the Dice Tower put out on their Twitter feed had a bunch of Rim Space nav cards, so you're right about that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
Dalek1 wrote:
I think the latest info on the jobs gives a pretty good indication that further Blue Sun Cards will likely be by way of a future expansion of some sort, rather than included with Kalidasa.

I hope that's not just a way of milking a cash cow. Cause they've got us all hook, line, and sinker as it is...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.