GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,974 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Churchill» Forums » General

Subject: Sticker sheet issue? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Aslett

Houston
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my copy of Churchill today and was quite impressed. The component quality is excellent and the rulebook is perhaps the clearest wrtitten and best organized of any of the GMT games I own. Gameplay judgment will have to wait until the weekend.

I did notice one trivial issue. The sticker sheet that come with my copy had three stickers for each of the leaders, one less than necessary to cover both sides of the two leader blocks for each leader. There were sufficient front markers to cover the front and back of all of them, but I had to use all the extras.

Totally not a big deal. But I'm just wondering if this was an isolated printing issue or if everyone got the same low count sticker sheet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Doesn't your sticker sheet indicate that they are spares?

There is only 1 leader block used in the game (Components 2.0 and Sticker Application instructions on pg. 35), the others are spares.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
There are extra blocks.

I'm just using the extra blocks as my VP trackers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
saslett wrote:
I received my copy of Churchill today and was quite impressed. The component quality is excellent and the rulebook is perhaps the clearest wrtitten and best organized of any of the GMT games I own. Gameplay judgment will have to wait until the weekend.

I did notice one trivial issue. The sticker sheet that come with my copy had three stickers for each of the leaders, one less than necessary to cover both sides of the two leader blocks for each leader. There were sufficient front markers to cover the front and back of all of them, but I had to use all the extras.

Totally not a big deal. But I'm just wondering if this was an isolated printing issue or if everyone got the same low count sticker sheet.

Thanks, for your kind remarks. It's really an extra wood issue.

Enjoy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
Snowflakes Melt
badge
Snowflakes Melt
mbmbmbmbmb
MarkHerman wrote:
It's really an extra wood issue.

Enjoy

Said Pinocchio's press agent.

Not calling Mark Pinocchio either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Mitchell
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I don't know what you have to say, it makes no difference anyway: whatever it is, I'm against it!
mbmbmbmbmb
saslett wrote:
The component quality is excellent and the rulebook is perhaps the clearest wrtitten and best organized of any of the GMT games I own. Gameplay judgment will have to wait until the weekend.

Glad to hear that! Hope that others will find the same, and that the first impressions are exceeded by play!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.