From https://boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/43987/app-news-galaxy-tru..., and using Carl's answer below, here's my list:
(1) Crazy Stories: parts lost from your spaceship earn you money (+2 per tile, +5 to whoever lost the most) provided you survive the flight. The deck "includes 1/2/3 exceptionally challenging adventure cards depending on flight level."
(2) Explosive Cargo: the tiles contain explosives. +5 money per delivered explosive, with a bonus +3/+6/+9 to the player who delivered the most. Meteor Swarms, Epidemics, Sabotage, Pirates, and Combat Zones more likely.
(3) Triple Delivery: merchant ship design (larger, rounder ships); radioactives, explosives, and weight-2 ingots available, worth 5 each; bonus of +10 for each set of one of each delivered
(4) Pirates: the deck contains lots of pirates, with high cannon values and high rewards
(5) Space Race: the deck contains more Open Space and Stardust. The bonus for finishing first is doubled; there is no bonus for finishing last.
(6) Heavy Armor: the tiles contain very few guns, but contain ingots of weight 1 and 2. Ingots are worth 3 per point at the end of the flight. The deck had "no enemies, but lots of meteors and open space."
(7) Handle With BOOM!: the tiles contain explosive and fragile components. Bonus of 3 per explosive or fragile component delivered, additional bonus of 6 per set (one explosive, one fragile) delivered. Meteor Swarms, Epidemics, Sabotage, Pirates, and Combat Zones are more frequent.
(8) Demilitarized Zone: bonus 4/7/10 for finishing with the fewest gun components, penalty 4/7/10 for finishing with the most. Bonuses for defeating enemies are halved.
(9) Hot Stuff: radioactive components are available and are worth 7 per component delivered (or -3 per component destroyed). Epidemics, Combat Zones, Slavers, and Sabotage are more likely.
(10) Universal but Scarce: all connectors are universal, but tiles have fewer connectors overall. (Except for structural tiles.)
(11) Heavy Cargo: heavy components are available and are worth 3 per weight, with a bonus of 3/6/9 for the player who delivers the most. Open Space cards are more frequent.
(12) Rough Trip: Includes 2, 3, or 4 exceptionally challenging adventure cards, depending on the level of the flight. These special cards will be among those you can look at during building.
(13) Invincible: sporty ship, numerous severe meteor swarms, and a bonus of 5/10/15 credits for finishing with no lost components.
(14) Handle With Care: fragile components are available and are worth 5 each, or -5 per crate destroyed. Bonus of 5/10/15 for delivering the most. Meteor Swarm, Epidemic, Sabotage, Pirates and Combat Zones are more frequent.
(15) Scary Sector: Enemies are stronger and more frequent. After each adventure card, the distance between ships is reduced to zero. Anyone who finishes gets the reward for finishing in first place.
(16) Hot and Heavy: Radioactive and heavy components are available. After building, the player(s) with the fewest radioactive components and the least weight get a penalty of 3/6/9 credits. At the end of the flight, the player(s) with the most radioactive components and the most weight get a bonus of 6/12/18 credits.
(17): Parade: Must do all three rounds. Doubled bonuses for first place and best-looking ship. Bonuses are tripled (instead of doubled) if won twice in a row, and quadrupled if won all three times.
(18): Tour Bus: Reward of 1 per crew member at the end. Penalty of 2 per crew member lost. No abandoned ships, but higher chance of epidemics.
(19): Hot and Boomy: Radioactive and explosive components are available. Reward of 5 per component delivered, bonus of 5 per pair. "Dangerous adventures are more likely."
(20): Universal but Cramped: all connections are universal but ships have fewer squares than normal.
(21): Master Shipwright: Doubled the reward for the prettiest ship. Reward of 4/8/12 for using all squares while building. Reward of 2/4/6 for having all squares used at the end of the flight. "Dangerous adventure cards are more likely."
(22): Triple Delivery again
(23): Four Tentacles: All components have exactly two connectors.
(24): Green Glow: no single cannons or engines. Lots of batteries. Bonus +7 for each radioactive cargo delivered; bonus 3/6/9 for delivering the most. Sabotage is more frequent.
(25): Rich Baddies: Enemies have more loot, but it takes more flight days to get it. Enemies, Sabotage, and Stardust are more frequent.
- Last edited Thu Sep 3, 2015 12:34 am (Total Number of Edits: 8)
- Posted Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:11 am
1) +2 per tile; +5 to the player who lost the most (no specific instructions for ties). "Includes 1/2/3 exceptionally challenging adventure cards depending on flight level."
2) Explosive Cargo. I think Triple Delivery was later. EC tiles added to pool of available tiles. If an EC tile is destroyed, it also destroys the 8 adjacent (incl. diagonal) tiles. Bonus of +5 per delivered EC, +3/6/9 by flight level to the player who delivers the most (no specific instructions for ties). Meteor Swarms, Epidemics, Sabotage, Pirates, and Combat Zones more likely.
6) Heavy Armor. Ingots of value 1 or 2 are in the pool of available tiles. Cannons are rare. Ingots are worth +3 per point (so 3 or 6); no bonus for delivering the most. The Ingots can "be destroyed only by hits on exposed connectors." (Unclear whether something like Sabotage or a Commando from 2nd Big Expansion could destroy them; but I would think so.). Ingots reduce engine strength by their value; so if you're hauling two 1s and a 2, you need at least 5 engine strength to survive open space. Cards: "No enemies, but lots of meteors and open space."