Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthias Staber
Germany
Boeblingen
Baden-Wuerttemberg
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi,

if I use the attract action: Am I allowed to move just 1 Zombie?

The English rulebook says "move 2 Zombies", the German one says "move up to 2 Zombies"

Thanks,
Matthias

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dawid
Poland
Cracow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed "up to" is missing.
I feel it should be allowed to attract only 1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Taylor
United Kingdom
FARINGDON
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The only thing with being able to move just one Zombie, it might make it a little too easy to thin the herd (as you can attract one Zombie and then kill it. I thought the point of it being 2 is to avoid this? (but this was only my interpretation).

Theme wise I felt that it's a little weird that you can call over a specific number of zombies anyway!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Molloy
United Kingdom
Washington
Tyne and Wear
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe as a more thematic way, would be to roll a die, and the number being how many come over, but I don't think that would be possible as most places would get over run most of the time. Other way is roll a 1-2 means 1 Zombie comes over, 3-4 means 2 and 5-6 means 3, there is still a chance of a place being over run but keeps the theme a bit more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Bass
United States
Venice
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In this thread Re: Attract zombies from more than one location?, Jon says "Up to 2".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan M
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
negatrev wrote:
The only thing with being able to move just one Zombie, it might make it a little too easy to thin the herd (as you can attract one Zombie and then kill it. I thought the point of it being 2 is to avoid this? (but this was only my interpretation).

Theme wise I felt that it's a little weird that you can call over a specific number of zombies anyway!

Technically, if you have certain survivors or weapons, you can do the same with 2 zombies too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.