Daimyo A
South Korea
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
For those of you who cannot stand Dragon scales, the makers of this expansion already gave you an ending that you can use to do away with them. It is what I use, anyway. But no one here seems to take notice of it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For me, being a Revealed ending, means I can't use my current set of random endings with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daimyo A
South Korea
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
But you couldn't use random endings if you wanted to play with dragons normally anyway...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Tubb
United States
Fuquay Varina
NC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Domain of Dragons will have you draw tons of dragon cards, and it still uses dragon scales, even if you aren't drawing them every turn. And you may not be drawing tokens every turn, but instead you are nearly every turn moving a dragon card from one deck to another in addition to your normal adventure card draw. It's still about the same amount of effort as drawing tokens, and it's the extra time and effort, not the tokens themselves, that I don't care for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.