JonMichael Rasmus
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First, I will collect the data on Tuesday, but I will be unable to post it until Wednesday due to the holiday.

Second, I traditionally prepare a lot of end of the year information in a geeklist or two. (See: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/12307). So, I ask you: What do you want to see in the End of the Year Geeklist or the facts at-a-glance list?

Remember: I do NOT have rating information from week to week, either number of ratings or the value of rating: just rankings. But it is still a lot of data for the curious.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Riessen
United States
Sebastopol
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Last years list was brilliant--more of the same works for me, but I'd be happy to see even more stats if you have more ways of looking at the data

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mrbass
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Instead of 'Top Ten' blah blah blah please do 'Top Twenty' as I really like to see the just behind ones as those can be gems too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.