Subject: philibertnet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chanan Siegel
Israel
ramat beit shemesh
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Have anyone had experience with ordering from Philbertnet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yves Page
France
Issy les Moulineaux
Select...
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Yes, I ordered once on their website; 3 months ago.
It was my first order with them (I bought 4 games). Shipping was done quickly, nice package well-protected.

They have a large selection and many games in english (which is difficult to find in France). Their prices are usually a bit higher than other stores but not that much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominique Doguet
France
SAINT SYLVAIN
SEINE MARITIME
flag msg tools
Unaware... Really ?
badge
In case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening and good night !
mbmbmbmbmb
Philibert - which is the exact name of the site (philibertnet is the address of the site) - is nothing less than an excellent virtual place to buy board games. I have been a customer for many years now and I think they have never disappointed me. You can order on this site with complete confidence.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gadi Oron
Israel
Rehovot
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In fact it's a B&M shop is Strasbourg that is doing business for quite a long time (I even shopped there for Magic cards in the early 90's)

You can't be holding for such a long time without doing things correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Watson
United Kingdom
Banstead
Surrey - United Kingdom
flag msg tools
ASL - other tactical wargames call it Sir.
badge
Beneath this mask there is an idea.....and ideas are bulletproof.
mbmbmbmbmb
Have ordered from their web site a number of times and have had no problems - I'm UK based but their prices and shipping are very good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Or
United Kingdom
Stirling
Stirling
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just had a fantastic experience with them. There was a game I wanted to order but wanted to make sure it's the right edition, so I've emailed their customer service, got a message back, but I've noticed that the price of the game has gone up since the last time I checked. I mentioned that to the customer service and they refunded the outstanding balance for the game. Highly recommended, both fast response and a nice gesture

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.