Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Enrique Morodo
Mexico
Puebla
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm having a really hard time differentiating between the green and the blue enemy cards backs.

As far as I was aware I'm not colour blind, but I didn't find any other post regarding this, so I just wanted to check with you, a nice random assortment of people on the internet instead of a doctor , if any body else is having this problems or am I finding out now that I'm colour blind.

If it turns out anybody else is having this problem, a good and easy way to separate the decks with out having to look at their number is by the art on it, on the bottom left corner of the portrait there are some features that help identification them, red have a rock, blue have a branch or something, greed doesn't seam to have any consistency but is the only one left so that's that. (I'm writing this out of memory, there is a chance I have mix the colours/features up)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rainer Ahlfors
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Click to see this devourer's page.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have a problem differentiating between the two, though I agree they could've been slightly more different.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Guijo
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No pronlems here. I diferntiate them, but i agree ,they are too close.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Slater
United Kingdom
Liskeard
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

There are pretty similar I must admit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kin Hassar
France
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree that they are very similar.
In daylight I make the difference easily but at night it's hard for me.
The green is probably too dark.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Pierce
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Side by side I am able to easily tell them apart. However, if I am just looking at one of the decks I can convince myself that it is either green or blue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gertjan Horsthuis
Netherlands
Olst
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The cards have also a description describing the enemy type including the color description.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrique Morodo
Mexico
Puebla
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for all the replays, actually as Kin said, on daylight or with good lightning is easier to spot them apart, though in my opinion the shade of the colours should had been different to tell them apart easier.

And as Gertjan say, the easiest way to tell them apart if you are having problems with the colours is to just read the description of the card, I have no idea how I could mistfall that the firs time that I was sorting everything in the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ruescher
United States
West Milford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It depends on the lighting, definitely similar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have difficulty telling them apart too. Should have been highly differentiated. Maybe Green/Yellow/Red?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.