GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,255 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

A Game of Thrones: The Card Game (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Full Core Spoilers in Tracker rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
scantrell 24
msg tools
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nwYUxdN9PRztV7frsDx5...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Fox
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
Fear cannot be banished, but it can be calm and without panic; it can be mitigated by reason and evaluation.
badge
A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm. I was initially thinking of trying a Greyjoy/Baratheon deck to take advantage of some of the R'hllor cards, but there doesn't seem to be much beyond the obvious 7.

Need to get to 12, so maybe an extra Melisandre, a Selyse, and a group of King's Hunting Party to give something for Selyse to target. That'd be 12.

In fact, I don't see very many non-loyal cards from the other factions that would support what the Greyjoys are trying to do ... a pure faction deck may be the way to go initially.

Also, lol at the Ser Jorah betrayal tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N Camp
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
FuManchu wrote:

In fact, I don't see very many non-loyal cards from the other factions that would support what the Greyjoys are trying to do ... a pure faction deck may be the way to go initially.

Tyrell. Consider Marge with Balon. Olenna's Informant with Asha. Bear And The Maiden Fair with the Pillage mechanic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathius Nightingale
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FuManchu wrote:

Also, lol at the Ser Jorah betrayal tokens.

I love the theme that's coming through in the cards. Delicious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.