Shadows of Brimstone: City of the Ancients» Forums » General

Subject: Painted Character Posse (Image Heavy) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nacho Fist
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hello all - I just finished painting and basing my SoB posse and wanted to get them on here. I apologize for the poor picture quality/awkward angles/cat hair on the side.

Full group

US Marshall

Lawman

Rancher

Indian Scout

Preacher

Saloon Girl

Gunslinger

Bandido

... I am about 1/3 of the way through the monsters. I am hoping to have them painted and posted before the next wave hits the shelves... though it has been slow progress thus far
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Llewellyn
United Kingdom
Telford
Shropshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They look great, it's good to know that I am not the only one to be sloowww in painting up my set. I haven't painted for over 20 years, and back then there was next to no assembly required !

Here's hoping that some of the next wave of figures have a little more definition - come on Gen Con 2015 attendees give us some details.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nacho Fist
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Thank you for the kind words. I am hoping the monsters go much faster. I tried to use a new basing technique on these, much different then models I've done in the past.... the bases I think took longer than the models!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.