Chris Clarke
United States
Hoboken
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
Loving Hardcore History with Dan Carlin
mbmbmbmbmb
The Bridge Engineers Event on the player aid tells us that it cannot be played during the first impulse of the German turn on the 16th.

But NO command events can be played on the first impulse of the German turn on the 16th.

Why single out this one card?

I suspect this is just evidence of leftovers from previous versions of the rules. Or just a reminder. But the rules are so comprehensive and exhaustive, I'm surprised that there is the discrepancy. Either all the command events on the player aid should tell us they are prohibited on Impulse 1 of the 16th, or say nothing and leave the exception to speak for itself in the "Special rules for December 16th".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edgar Gallego
Spain
Sarriguren
Navarra
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A little reminder: there are only 3 Command Events (the others are Special and Reaction), so only the Commandos event should have the reminder in that case (Fuel Priority can't be played until the Fuel Checks 20+).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Clarke
United States
Hoboken
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
Loving Hardcore History with Dan Carlin
mbmbmbmbmb
Absolutely. I was referring to the Commandos event. Especially because it's right below it on the player aid and is the only reason I noticed the discrepancy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.