Jman P
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
The first couple are based around Realiation:

1. The character has to be active correct?

2. If my opponent attacks with Superman who has retaliation, and Martian Manhunter and I block and KO both of them, I DO NOT take retaliation damage correct, because damage is assigned at same time and they are both knocked out simultaneously?

3. If Supes is active and I knock out two different characters with the JL do I take two damage, One for each JL.

4. Off of that, do they stack? If both Batman and Supes are active and I KO one of his characters, do I take two damage? 1 for Bats and one for Supes retaliation?

5."When Green Lantern attacks deal 2 damage to the defending palyer if you used an action" Question, if I attack with two Green Lantern dice and I used an action, does my opponent take 4 damage, or is it just 2 regardless of how many GL dice I attack with.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Some rules questions!?
teamcyclops wrote:
The first couple are based around Realiation:

1. The character has to be active correct?

2. If my opponent attacks with Superman who has retaliation, and Martian Manhunter and I block and KO both of them, I DO NOT take retaliation damage correct, because damage is assigned at same time and they are both knocked out simultaneously?

3. If Supes is active and I knock out two different characters with the JL do I take two damage, One for each JL.

4. Off of that, do they stack? If both Batman and Supes are active and I KO one of his characters, do I take two damage? 1 for Bats and one for Supes retaliation?

5."When Green Lantern attacks deal 2 damage to the defending palyer if you used an action" Question, if I attack with two Green Lantern dice and I used an action, does my opponent take 4 damage, or is it just 2 regardless of how many GL dice I attack with.

Thanks

http://wizkidseventsystem.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5685

http://wizkidseventsystem.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6004

1.) Correct
2.) Correct
3.) I believe so
4.) Yes, but not if it was two of the same character (i.e. 2 Batman dice would not cause 2 damage - max of 1 per unique character)
5.) Yes. That type of ability means "When this Green Lantern die attacks", and it would trigger for each GL die that you assigned to atttack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jman P
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Thank you!

I watched a video where someone got his Black Manta and another Villain KO'd at the same time and the other person toke Retaliation damage from the BM die, so that's where my confusion comes in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
teamcyclops wrote:
Thank you!

I watched a video where someone got his Black Manta and another Villain KO'd at the same time and the other person toke Retaliation damage from the BM die, so that's where my confusion comes in.

They played it wrong, then. Retaliation character has to be active (mentioned in the above links).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.