Recommend
5 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

King of New York» Forums » News

Subject: King of New York Power Up! incoming? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
gonecase gonecase
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
https://twitter.com/thedicetower/status/626903865473036288

Seems like it, from these Dice Tower tweets. And a Digital KoT kickstarter as well.
5 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Robert
France
Thiverval-Grignon
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news ! devil
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kapish
United States
Brunswick
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Total unplayed games in my collection: 7
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Exciting stuff, but I think this news has been out for a while now.
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1323162/king-new-york-power...
Mattintheweb wrote:
oneyeartrip wrote:
Please tell me KoNY: PU! is coming.
It is.

Mattintheweb wrote:
Unfortunately, we won't be ready for Essen this year. The first expansion for King of New York will be released sometime Q1/Q2 2016.



I'm more interested in the "Prominent Artist and Designers" slide.
https://twitter.com/thedicetower/status/626903865473036288
 

Anyone else interpret this to mean individual monster expansion packs that include power-up cards from the start? I could get behind that idea.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Browes
United Kingdom
London
Tooting
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
andrewkapish wrote:
Exciting stuff, but I think this news has been out for a while now.
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1323162/king-new-york-power...
Mattintheweb wrote:
oneyeartrip wrote:
Please tell me KoNY: PU! is coming.
It is.

Mattintheweb wrote:
Unfortunately, we won't be ready for Essen this year. The first expansion for King of New York will be released sometime Q1/Q2 2016.



I'm more interested in the "Prominent Artist and Designers" slide.
https://twitter.com/thedicetower/status/626903865473036288
 

Anyone else interpret this to mean individual monster expansion packs that include power-up cards from the start? I could get behind that idea.


I interpreted it to mean that we will soon be able to play as Vincent Van Ghoul and Salvador Dalisaur.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kapish
United States
Brunswick
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Total unplayed games in my collection: 7
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Interociter wrote:
I interpreted it to mean that we will soon be able to play as Vincent Van Ghoul and Salvador Dalisaur.

aww man I was hoping for Mecha-Dali and Cyber-Hopper. cry
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Otto von Whackjob
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there an update on when the promo cards will be released as a promo pack?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Villeurbanne
flag msg tools
publisher
I no longer work for IELLO.
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Otto von Whackjob wrote:
Is there an update on when the promo cards will be released as a promo pack?
Not yet, sorry.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hopefully they'll have a complete promo pack for Origins 2016. The Origins 2015 promo pack only had half the promo cards.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laos the Lurking
Germany
Würzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For those who want to spice up the time until the official POWER UP will be released, you may like to check out my custom Evolution cards.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. Barrera
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
I wish they'd speed up this expansion, KoNY is gathering some dust for me compared to KoT + Power Up.

Although I wish even more I hadn't bought KoNY before its expansion was released.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.