Subject: Clarifications/FAQ article is up rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
See the Legendary forums for monthly solo leagues!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://upperdeckblog.com/2015/07/vs-system-2pcg-keyword-and-...

Just because it's so hilarious, I'm quoting the section for the Deadpool main character:

Quote:
What’s going on with his “Oh, there’s someone! Hi there!” power?

If all of an enemy player’s characters are stunned, Deadpool can attack that player. If the attack stuns the player, that player is KO’d and is out of the game. (The same way as if his Main Character has been KO’d.)

That’s weird.

Yes it is.

What does “the player counts as a supporting character” mean?

It means that if Deadpool is attacking you, you can play Plot Twists that would help a supporting character to increase your stats or otherwise survive the combat.

What if an effect puts a +1/+1 or -1/-1 counter on me while I’m defending against Deadpool?

It goes on you. If this puts you to 0 DEF, you’ll get stunned (and KO’d). If it makes your stats better, that could help you survive this attack and will stick around to help you if he attacks you again on a later turn.

But where do I put the counter?

I’m not going to tell you how to live your life.

What if I get KO’d?

You’re out of the game, the same way as if your Main Character got KO’d. (You do not actually lose consciousness.)

After Deadpool uses his “Oh, there’s Someone! Hi there!” power, can he team attack a player?

No, the other characters don’t know what a player is.

Someone needs to buy the author a chimichanga.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AWESOME!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Peach
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
TravelSized wrote:

Just because it's so hilarious, I'm quoting the section for the Deadpool main character:

Quote:

If all of an enemy player’s characters are stunned, Deadpool can attack that player. If the attack stuns the player, that player is KO’d and is out of the game. (The same way as if his Main Character has been KO’d.)

That’s weird.

Yes it is.

It means that if Deadpool is attacking you, you can play Plot Twists that would help a supporting character to increase your stats or otherwise survive the combat.

What if an effect puts a +1/+1 or -1/-1 counter on me while I’m defending against Deadpool?

It goes on you. If this puts you to 0 DEF, you’ll get stunned (and KO’d). If it makes your stats better, that could help you survive this attack and will stick around to help you if he attacks you again on a later turn.

What if I get KO’d?

You’re out of the game, the same way as if your Main Character got KO’d. (You do not actually lose consciousness.)

After Deadpool uses his “Oh, there’s Someone! Hi there!” power, can he team attack a player?

So somehow, despite Kirk even confirming Cyclops, I have a main Character for the x-men that's Deadpool instead? I call foul and will most likely not even sleeve or use the joke of a character if so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Triest
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cjpeach2004 wrote:
TravelSized wrote:

Quote:

That’s weird.

Yes it is.

What if I get KO’d?

So somehow, despite Kirk even confirming Cyclops, I have a main Character for the x-men that's Deadpool instead? I call foul and will most likely not even sleeve or use the joke of a character if so.

Woowoowoo. Bow down to your highness the Deapooliness
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Peach
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
philtrees wrote:
cjpeach2004 wrote:
TravelSized wrote:

Quote:

That’s weird.

Yes it is.

What if I get KO’d?

I suppose it might be fun to play a cheap knock off (proven) of Deathstroke...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Triest
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cjpeach2004 wrote:
philtrees wrote:
cjpeach2004 wrote:
TravelSized wrote:

Quote:

That’s weird.

Yes it is.

What if I get KO’d?

I suppose it might be fun to play a cheap knock off (proven) of Deathstroke...

That pretender... snore

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.