Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Juan Carlos Goyes
Colombia
Bogota
Cundinamarca
flag msg tools
badge
It’s true hard work never killed anyone, but I figure, why take the chance? - Ronald Reagan
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

It seems my copy of the game is missing these components. Did they come with the game? Reading the game manual it seems they do but I´m not completly sure.

I tried to contact the publisher but could´t find an email and my german isn´t very good .

Thanks for the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Gercken
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't believe there is a Spinning Jenny-specific version of the player aids. All my box had in it was four player aids (English on one side, German on the other).

Hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Carlos Goyes
Colombia
Bogota
Cundinamarca
flag msg tools
badge
It’s true hard work never killed anyone, but I figure, why take the chance? - Ronald Reagan
mbmbmbmbmb
kgercken wrote:
I don't believe there is a Spinning Jenny-specific version of the player aids. All my box had in it was four player aids (English on one side, German on the other).

Hope that helps.

Thanks a lot Keith. That's what I have as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Risthaus
Germany
Wolfsburg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There is only one sheet as player aid, covering both versions. When playing the Spinning Jenny version, just ignore the information printed in purple text.

Stefan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Carlos Goyes
Colombia
Bogota
Cundinamarca
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
REAL TIGRIS wrote:
There is only one sheet as player aid, covering both versions. When playing the Spinning Jenny version, just ignore the information printed in purple text.

Stefan

Thanks Stefan!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.