GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,411 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
23 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

Zombicide» Forums » Variants

Subject: Crowz the resident evil version rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Allan Jørgensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi everyone just wanted to share this idea with yall.
If you are anything like me you had a hard time hitting those nasty crows that scared the life out of you when they came crashing through the mansion window during the first resident evil console game. There was only a few birds to fight but it always took way too much ammo to hit them. That was some good timesdevil

So naturally when the crowz joined zombicide this was the experience I was hoping for. I still think the crowz is a cool addition to the game but their rules are pretty far from what I've expected. Next time I face the crowz I will try this version instead.
During setup mix no more than 6(maybe less) crow spawn cards into the deck. To keep them a rare sight.
Add this special rules. All attacks at crowz must deduct -1 from their roll but a roll of 6 is always a hit.

These guys will not show up very often but will present a great threat when they do.

Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.