Hide
3 Posts

Rattlebones» Forums » Rules

Subject: question about +1 point action rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yichen Lin
msg tools
I know the dice side must be added to the rolled die, but is it limited to increase the value of a previously placed point side only on the die rolled to get the side?
If I roll the white die and move to +1 point, can I upgrade point side on grey or black die?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
www.Meetup.com/ArizonaGames
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules say "the player may either add a 1 or action side or increase the value of a previously placed action slide by one".

I interpret that to mean you can add a second action side

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk Rieberghs
Belgium
Turnhout
-- Maak uw keuze --
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
magoxxo wrote:
I know the dice side must be added to the rolled die, but is it limited to increase the value of a previously placed point side only on the die rolled to get the side?
If I roll the white die and move to +1 point, can I upgrade point side on grey or black die?

No, you can't do that.
You may only replace a die side on the die that you rolled so if you roll with the white die you must place a side to that die, not to the grey or black ! You may choose to put another 1 on a side or to increase, if it's possible, a side that was already on that die to a maximum of 5
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.