Popular Tags: [View All]
Brent Fortner
United States
Fuquay-Varina
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After considerable searching I finally found Police Precinct Second Edition available online.

At the time of this post, Cardhaus Games (Cardhaus.com) in Indiana has 22 new copies below MSRP and 1 "dinged" copy at a further discount.

I'm not affiliated with Cardhaus Games in anyway, but since I had such a difficult time finding this game anywhere, I thought I'd share my discovery in hopes of helping other BGGs who might also like to purchase this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Eckman
United States
Oviedo
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.cardhaus.com/catalog/board_games/police_precinct_...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven fowler
msg tools
ordered. thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sweet!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven fowler
msg tools
got it monday. I've never owned the first edition. it was $20 off which compensated for the fast shipping. the quality of the components is absolutely superb, all double sided, even the board with its alternate universe! instruction book is the best I've ever seen in quality and instructions. its obvious that Common Man Games opened itself to the feed back on Board Game Geeks. many kudos! I'm a huge fan of true co-ops. all I've bought for the last few years. become a collector of them even. only true op game I've ever bought with a traitor option. doubt i will ever use the option. buts its there if i ever feel so evil again thanks for such an awesome high quality game! i cannot express my gratitude enough. thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven fowler
msg tools
its so freakin fun and high quality and flavor! aaahhhh! you nailed an awesome co-op Common Man Games!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hal Vger wrote:
its obvious that Common Man Games opened itself to the feed back on Board Game Geeks.

Very true my friend!

And...

Based on the reaction of gamers to the product, I have to say that it was the right path. Yes it did take longer to do that way, but I think making something of true quality just does take plenty of patience and care. That translates to a fair bit of time. I also think that making something REALLY well requires input from a lot of people -- Many sets of eyes, many points of view.

Thanks for taking the time to post this.

It's words like these that drive home how good that decision was (and makes my day)!

meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hal Vger wrote:
its so freakin fun and high quality and flavor! aaahhhh! you nailed an awesome co-op Common Man Games!!!

Gosh!

modest

Not sure what to say.

except...

Thanks!

thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven fowler
msg tools
asking for a cyberpunk 20/20 expansion already i love this game. a cyberpunk 2020 version you could up the difficulty with and expand the flavor of what you have begun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven fowler
msg tools
other than a cyberpunk 2020 expansion, which i think would be the bomb, then a Law and Order style expansion would be nice too. 2020 would have to be a full blown expansion, with a new board. gotta have a place to go for cyber upgrades, genetic upgrades and a place to go for rehabilitation when you feel less human!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hal Vger wrote:
asking for a cyberpunk 20/20 expansion already i love this game. a cyberpunk 2020 version you could up the difficulty with and expand the flavor of what you have begun.

This the flavor...

https://www.google.com/search?q=cyberpunk&espv=2&biw=1920&bi...

?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven fowler
msg tools
for a quick google search, yes. it is a mix up of blade runner and matrix. goes deeper though. what does it mean to be human? is what cyberpunk asks. its a moment in time before an AI wakes up and changes all the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven fowler
msg tools
also. throw in robocop. robocop is at the higher cusp though. right before that line is broken and AIs awake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
very cool!

meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron Yert
United States
Cedar Rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just saw that Miniature Market has the 2nd edition in stock for $30 in its summer sale. Currently 20+ in stock.

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/catalog/product/view/id/35178...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1point21gigawatts wrote:
Just saw that Miniature Market has the 2nd edition in stock for $30 in its summer sale. Currently 20+ in stock.

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/catalog/product/view/id/35178...

Wow!!!

I'm surprised that there are any copies left.

wow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael McLean
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They sold out in one day. I was SO glad I got one of the last few. It came today, and I'm super pumped to try it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool!!!!

thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.