GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,066 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Thomas Dunn
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
I have been slowly working on this most precious set for a week or so now, though it is still in its infancy and only really at an art phase currently. However, I decided to post some stuff here and continue to update it as it I work on it over the days.

Now, this is a very precious set with a setting not in the Superhero genre, and instead takes place in a fantasy world. Yes, that's right, a fantasy world. Due to it's uniqueness, I will more than likely be using terminology from multiple sets (but not confusingly so).

The first card I would like to reveal from the set, and quite possibly the most important is;

The One Ring – Whenever The One Ring is revealed from the Villain Deck, the closest Villain captures it like a Bystander. It moves with that Villain as a Bystander does. Whenever a Villain escapes with The One Ring, the Mastermind captures it and Evil Wins. Whenever a player defeats a Villain with The One Ring, that player gains The One Ring to their hand and plays it immediately. It stays in front of them until they lose control of it or until an effect causes it to be placed somewhere else. Whenever an effect would allow a player to kidnap/rescue a Bystander, they may instead capture The One Ring from another player. Capturing The One Ring from another player is considered to affect that player.

And also, for your viewing pleasure, a non-standard Villain Group. It is comprised of eight of the same card.

But wait... There are eight in the Villain Group, but there are nine Ringwraiths in the lore! Where is the last one? Well, you'll see him around soon. Oh wait, here he is!

These guys of course, have friends.

Not the greatest on their own, but very much a threat!

That's not all though. All these guys work for one big boss guy, all the way from Mordor.

Well, he REALLY wants that ring, doesn't he?

I ain't done with previews yet! What came down the waterspout? Well, a great, big, hairy, hobbit-eating spider, of course!

What are Shelob's Webs though?

Aparently they are these very mean things.

Now don't you disappear on me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Banzon
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Fable's Most Precious Big Box Set - WIP
An Andy Serkis expansion?? wow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hogan
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This is a REALLY cool mod. I take it your Heroes will likely be Fellowship Members? Masterminds Sauron, Sarumon, etc.? Sounds like a ton of fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Dunn
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
The One Ring ability has been revealed. Also to note, I left a big clue as to one of the playable characters on the card No Mere Mortal.

Ya'll got to stay on top of me and make sure everything is balanced and stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.