GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,890 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Dragon's Ransom» Forums » Rules

Subject: Multiplayer games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Müller
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Last Night i warnt to try to Play with a friend. In the rules there is the Part with draw Cards in Multiplayer. The rules says that u have to draw 0 Cards. Blut if u dont draw Cards how can the Game to on?
The other Point which is not clear if all Players may play 3 Cards during play cards phase or all Players in sum?

Greetings Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Go
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Drawing 0 cards is optional and cannot be done twice in a row. This is used so that you can set up a combo better. If all players decided to draw 0 cards on the same turn, it would indeed be a wasted round.

Each player may play up to 3 cards (Free cards do not count towards this total).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Müller
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And so each player can draw up to their individual card maximum?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Go
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, each player can draw up to their individual card maximum as stated on their role card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.