Subject: I would pay for a smartphone app rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Brodeur
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would pay for a smartphone app, wouldn't you?

Actually, I would like that more than the original game because I would expect updates with new questions now and then. As for the votes, I would craft something by myself.

What do you think about this idea?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom R

San Francisco
California
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Jonathan! I've thought a lot about creating an app for The Voting Game and it's something I may do in the future.

More variety in questions, questions involving current events and the ability to create your own and vote on them amongst your group. I think these are all good things.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Brodeur
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are welcome!

I hope to hear about it soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Brodeur
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! Downloaded, I'll try it soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erica Hart
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just downloaded the app, and bought all of the expansions... and I don't regret buying it... what I got was a great deal compared to buying physical copies of the expansions...

...but... I didn't get what I paid for. As for the core set, which says it has 160 cards... I'm only getting the same 30 cards that are in the starter deck. That is the biggest disappointment.

Also... I went and counted... and the numbers are inaccurate. The NSFW deck claims to have 100 cards but actually has 98. The NSFW 2 deck claims to have 100 but has 94. The Fill in the Blank deck claims to have 100 cards but only has 60.

I'm tempted to uninstall and reinstall the app... but I'm afraid I'd have to re-buy the expansions.

(I'm not just complaining to complain... I'd really love this to be resolved...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.