Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Moore
United States
Elmhurst
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey All,

I was just double checking which sets I had, which ones I had just purchased, which ones I still needed, and I noticed that I can't find anything with a product code of uMEN20.

It appears that uMEN delineates a Nightmare line. uMEN19 is The Black Riders Nightmare Deck, and uMEN21 is the Heirs of Numenor.

Does anyone have any idea what happened to uMEN20?

Any help is appreciated.

Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Duke
United Kingdom
Fleet
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Judging from the codes given for Nightmare decks on the FFG page for the LotR LCG, I'd guess it's for The Road Darkens.

Numbers 1-3 are the Core scenarios, 4-9 the Shadows of Mirkwood cycle, 10 Khazad-Dum, 11-16 the Dwarrowdelf cycle, 17-19 the two Hobbit and first LotR Saga expansions, 21 Heirs of Numenor, 22-27 Against the Shadow, and 28 the Voice of Isengard. (The page doesn't list 18 or 20, but it seems obvious that 18 must be On the Doorstep.)

[Edit on 24 May 2016: the FFG page (referenced below) now has a complete list of Nightmare Decks from 1 to 34, and the two guesses above for 18 and 20 are confirmed, and 29-34 are (as you'd expect) for the Ring-Maker cycle.]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Moore
United States
Elmhurst
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gary Duke wrote:
Judging from the codes given for Nightmare decks on the FFG page for the LotR LCG, I'd guess it's for The Road Darkens.

Which FFG page are you referencing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Duke
United Kingdom
Fleet
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/the-lord-of-t.... Open the "Nightmare Decks" section under "Products".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.