Star Wars: The Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Unique characters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Doing some deck building for fun, I know you can't play unique cards if you already have a unique out with the same title. But, you can put two uniques with the same title in your deck right? No restrictions?

For fun, I wanted both Boba Fett's in there. I like the cards that come with one pod, but the Boba in the other.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you can. The limitation is only regarding cards in play not in your deck (obviously only two pods per deck).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Grutz
Serbia
Belgrade
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BtS Boba with Mandalorian armor are awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schwarz
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Partizan242 wrote:
BtS Boba with Mandalorian armor are awesome.

Late game May the Force Be With You Yoda with Shii-Cho Training is freaking horrifying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Love
United States
Clarkston
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
What throws some people off is that you can have any amount of a copy of a single card within the limits of the Objective Set limits. You could have 6 Yodas in your deck if you wanted. Or 8 Lukes, if memory serves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendon Russell
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FaydeShift wrote:
What throws some people off is that you can have any amount of a copy of a single card within the limits of the Objective Set limits. You could have 6 Yodas in your deck if you wanted. Or 8 Lukes, if memory serves.
You used to be able to have 6 Yodas - 2 of those sets got added to the restricted list so now you can only have 4.

But yep, you can have as many copies of a unique character as the deckbuilding rules and card pool permit. And 8 Lukes is perfectly legal, although probably not advisable in practice
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.