GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,863 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Top Euros of 2015 that play well with two rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary Lynch
Canada
Canning
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all lookng for people's thoughts on 2015 euros that have either been released or are upcoming that appear to play well with two.

The Voyages of Marco Polo is the main one I can think of this far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared
United States
Telford
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Sadly, Marco Polo is the only game from 2015 I played so far. It has definitely grown on me (I play mostly with two).

Kraftwagen is waiting on my shelf to be played.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Oakley
United States
Brandon
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brew Crafters is quite enjoyable with 2. Also, while technically a 2014 release, Fields of Arle should not be overlooked (and I could not obtain it before January).

Edit: I have not played but am very interested in La Granja, which has just had a major reprint (only 1000 copies last year).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan | In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this | Combat Commander series fan | The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me! | Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
I think La Granja plays fine with two players (and it's a much more enjoyable game than VoMP, for me anyway).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew VanSpronsen
Canada
Kitchener
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Voyages of Marco Polo is excellent. Lots of decisions to be made, variable player powers, hidden objectives and tension of getting it all done in 5 rounds.

Also mentioned are la Granja and Kraftwagen. I I rate both highly though I will probably acquire La Granja first due the variety o mechanics in play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.