GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,455 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Arkham Horror» Forums » Variants

Subject: Skill text issue with Strange Eons 3? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bliz Renard
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Hello, if this is the wrong place for this I apologize, but I recently started using Strange Eons 3 for my custom Arkham Horror content. I used to use Strange Eons 2 and had just never gotten around to upgrading. I'm happy with the new features but there's a minor thing that is really bugging me - the numbers used for skills on investigator sheets look different.

The top image is Strange Eons 2, the bottom one is Strange Eons 3. As far as my eyes can tell, the top one is the same as official investigator sheets and the bottom one isn't. I've searched around but haven't found anything, does anyone know of a fix for this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
Switzerland
Fribourg
flag msg tools
badge
muwins.ch
mbmbmbmbmb
It's still the same font, only slightly narrower. I'm sure most people wouldn't even notice the/a difference. At least I wouldn't if they weren't presented like that, one next to the other.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bliz Renard
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
hugolefou wrote:
It's still the same font, only slightly narrower. I'm sure most people wouldn't even notice the/a difference. At least I wouldn't if they weren't presented like that, one next to the other.

I'm aware. If it turns out I have to deal with it, okay, but I'd just like a solution if there is one. I like my printed stuff to look as high quality as possible, and my group plays with both custom and official investigators together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.