GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,248 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Hoplomachus: Origins» Forums » Rules

Subject: 3 boards -- do you use them all? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
RIK FONTANA
United States
St. George
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I watched the GenCon interview and saw that you play on one of the 3 boards. Is each board it's own self-contained game? Or do you play through all 3 with the gladiators and chips you've drafted? Just wondering how the sequencing of the boards work, if there is any....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
mbmbmbmbmb
Rikolus wrote:
I watched the GenCon interview and saw that you play on one of the 3 boards. Is each board it's own self-contained game? Or do you play through all 3 with the gladiators and chips you've drafted? Just wondering how the sequencing of the boards work, if there is any....

each board it's own self-contained game he did mentioned it in the live feed from BGG TV Each board has it's own playing style.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Carlson
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The game consists of 3 battles using the same 8 chips you draft, one battle on each arena. Take care in drafting a well rounded team to give yourself a chance to win each battle

Great question!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.