Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Brock
United States
Killeen
Texas
flag msg tools
designer

I made this mat out of the love for this game and wanted to know what you all thought about it! I wanted to do this for all the Phoenixborn, so let me know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Reed
United States
Galloway
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well designed. Seems dark, though.

My personal preference would be to have just the background art.

Cool, man!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yannick Carriere
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks beautiful. I personally like the the palette of colours you used and all the info you included. I may just print it for the time being. Thanks for doing that. Any others on the way?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scourn1
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Please make all of them! I would love to print them out!

Your doing more right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
trevor

Missouri
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering what the exhausted and unexhausted sections are for? Aren't there tokens for that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Trammell
United States
Benton
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dice are initially unexhausted then separated as they become used.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
trevor

Missouri
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sethy295 wrote:
Dice are initially unexhausted then separated as they become used.

Ah the dice!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Frodge
United States
Plantation
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't like that the deck is sideways. I've seen people do that with Yugioh and never liked it.

Other than that, it's pretty cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Brock
United States
Killeen
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Thanks so much everybody and sorry for the late response, been busy at Gen Con. Thank you so much for the responses and feedback! I really appreciate it!

I do plan on doing all of the Phoenixborn, Aradel was mostly just about testing out the extremes of them and I plan on doing my favorite next, Maeoni Viper!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Brock
United States
Killeen
Texas
flag msg tools
designer

Ok, I changed the template a little bit in order to make it more standardized with the way the rest of the mats are going to work. I also switched around the dice zones with the deck and discard, because I realized that people would probably more used to their land like resources in the back like in mtg and they also don't play with their decks near the edge of the table.

Anyway, let me know what you think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sabett wrote:

Ok, I changed the template a little bit in order to make it more standardized with the way the rest of the mats are going to work. I also switched around the dice zones with the deck and discard, because I realized that people would probably more used to their land like resources in the back like in mtg and they also don't play with their decks near the edge of the table.

Anyway, let me know what you think.

You may want to check with PHG about printing that with information like the Phoenixborn's life, power, and spellboard/battlefield stats. A generic setup with specific Phoenixborn art is one thing, actually having card-specific stats is another entirely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Brock
United States
Killeen
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
I showed Mr. Vega this image personally and I wasn't even going to post them on here until he said I should.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sabett wrote:
I showed Mr. Vega this image personally and I wasn't even going to post them on here until he said I should.

Okay, that's cool then. Different companies have different views, but I've seen mats with info like that turned down by a company. If Isaac gave it the thumbs up then i'm sure you're good to go. Better safe than sorry!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.