Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael M.
United States
Bloomington-Normal
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey All,

I don't physically have the game yet (though an awesome friend of mine is bringing it back for me from GenCon!), but I have read the rule book. For Cross-Dimentional Rampage, it uses Hulk as the example, and at the end says "Similarly, Wolverine Cross Dimentional Rampage [works the same way, yadda, yadda...]," but doesn't mention Thor anywhere. Ultimate Thor's Villain card says that he has Thor Cross-Dimensional Rampage... does that mean any card with the word "Thor" in it works? Right now that would just mean Thor Corps, Lady Thor, Thor from the base set, and the other Ultimate Thor card (since there are two). I know this seems obvious, but I just wanted clarification since the rule book goes out of its way to mention Hulk and Wolverine, but does not mention Thor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
M_Strauss wrote:
Hey All,

I don't physically have the game yet (though an awesome friend of mine is bringing it back for me from GenCon!), but I have read the rule book. For Cross-Dimentional Rampage, it uses Hulk as the example, and at the end says "Similarly, Wolverine Cross Dimentional Rampage [works the same way, yadda, yadda...]," but doesn't mention Thor anywhere. Ultimate Thor's Villain card says that he has Thor Cross-Dimensional Rampage... does that mean any card with the word "Thor" in it works? Right now that would just mean Thor Corps, Lady Thor, Thor from the base set, and the other Ultimate Thor card (since there are two). I know this seems obvious, but I just wanted clarification since the rule book goes out of its way to mention Hulk and Wolverine, but does not mention Thor.

Correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.