Chris Leigh
United Kingdom
Leighton Buzzard
Beds
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey there,

I know the lavamen will be included in Caverns but wondered what other enemies are inbound. Hellbats and Ghostly Dead?

I'm trying to workout what to paint, I'm going to go for 3 bog bats and 3 hell bats I think as we've only been given 6 in the red sprues...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A friend picked it up for me at Gencon so I'll be able to tell you in a few days when it arrives in the mail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Mitchell
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
blunder1983 wrote:
Hey there,

I know the lavamen will be included in Caverns but wondered what other enemies are inbound. Hellbats and Ghostly Dead?

I'm trying to workout what to paint, I'm going to go for 3 bog bats and 3 hell bats I think as we've only been given 6 in the red sprues...

Yep, Hellbats and Spectral Dead. Succubi are also native to Cynder, but sadly we won't be seeing those models until Wave 2 shipssoblue (Oh, and Harvestors and Trederran Raiders are found in Cynder too; in fact those enemies have cards for EVERY other world, including the three which have not yet been released.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Canning
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Stand By, Ready
badge
Wolkenritter
mbmbmbmbmb
Solan wrote:
Yep, Hellbats and Spectral Dead. Succubi are also native to Cynder, but sadly we won't be seeing those models until Wave 2 shipssoblue

Belial however may be in Wave 1.5 and he's imprisoned on Cynder.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Pan
msg tools
only lava men are included in the expansion. I picked my ks copy at the con. The expansion mostly just contains all the new rules/map tiles of cyndor.

It includes 3 lava men. I'm assuming the question was for models? Otherwise it does include "lava bats" and "souls of the damned".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ondrej Kocnar
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pictures, please

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Pan
msg tools
I'll try to post pics later tonight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.