Popular Tags: [View All]
Misha Nosiara
Australia
Como
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Text says "when you defeat the demon of pride, change all of your craft points into strength points".

Does craft go to zero afterwards? Or does it mean change your craft value to whatever your current strength value is?

Advice appreciated, playing my first game with the expansion right now.

Regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomas
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
Ideas are bulletproof
badge
I think, therefore I am, I think
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure. Personally I would exchange all my craft counters into strength counters. So my craft would then be my craft value + items / followers etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grarrrg Grarrrgowski
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dagobal wrote:
Not sure. Personally I would exchange all my craft counters into strength counters. So my craft would then be my craft value + items / followers etc.

^This^
Whatever Craft you have gained from trading in Trophies and such becomes STR.
Your Craft Value is untouched, and any Object/Follower based Craft remains.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Misha Nosiara
Australia
Como
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the replies. I was playing the celestial, so it was a moot point, as his craft is equal to his fate value.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Tosolini
Italy
Povoletto
Udine
flag msg tools
That's because I currently cannot play any board games.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You should have asked yourself the question even when encountering the Magician from the Reaper expansion. It has the same wording...

Craft "points" are the counters you gain during play. They get converted from blue to red Strength cones, nothing else.

Magician wording was a bit inconsistent, since the rulebook uses the word "counter" for points gained during play, but nobody ever had any doubt about the Magician in 6 years of Talisman 4th Edition. Obviously you can't convert what's printed on the character card into something else, it would be tricky to keep track of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.