Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Roth
United States
cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Has there been a date where this is hitting retail. I'm late to the game and itching to play this one...

Thanks in advance for any input

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C. E. Freeman
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know when it's hitting retail, but I ordered direct from PHG last Monday and received it last Thursday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know its for sale at gen con, probably soon to other retailers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Reed
United States
Galloway
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They sold out 700 copies at GenCon. Woohoo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cartwright
United Kingdom
Spilsby
LINCS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to know when it's hitting retail in the UK as it's just to expensive to order and get it shipped here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United Kingdom
Leamington Spa
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Rindel wrote:
I would like to know when it's hitting retail in the UK as it's just to expensive to order and get it shipped here.

Pity you missed the pre-order as it was very reasonable (they have the copies shipped from the manufacturer direct to the UK). I think it turned out around £30ish inc. P&P.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maleficius
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Also interested. Preordered a copy from PHG, but purchased additional copies through an online retailer since they were cheaper.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No date set. Sometime between now and September is the most likely window. It can be pre-ordered off the website right now and will include the Dimona promo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Taylor
United States
Somerset
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Plaid Hat advertises they are shipping. and several people have gotten their copy. But I ordered one Saturday evening and haven't gotten a shipping notification. I didn't expect one on Sunday but I'm starting to get concerned at this point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skaak
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
spunXtain wrote:
Plaid Hat advertises they are shipping. and several people have gotten their copy. But I ordered one Saturday evening and haven't gotten a shipping notification. I didn't expect one on Sunday but I'm starting to get concerned at this point.

Do note that a lot of Plaid Hat employees were (still are?) at GenCon, so there might be a backup of shipments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
spunXtain wrote:

You ordered on a day when not only was there no one in the office but the vast majority of the people who work there are in Indianapolis at the largest gaming convention in the western hemisphere, if not the world. Monday, same said people were either returning or recovering from same said gaming convention. You're going to have to give them some time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reveur 81
France
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Same question for Europe ? When it will be in stores ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hannigan
Scotland
Clackmannan
Clackmannanshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered one for UK shipping directly from Plaid Hat although I missed the pre-order discount date.

I assumed then that I had missed the pre-order cut off and I would only get my copy once it had officially shipped but it arrived in the post yesterday. Hoping to get a chance to play it tonight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cartwright
United Kingdom
Spilsby
LINCS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hanohtep wrote:
I ordered one for UK shipping directly from Plaid Hat although I missed the pre-order discount date.

I assumed then that I had missed the pre-order cut off and I would only get my copy once it had officially shipped but it arrived in the post yesterday. Hoping to get a chance to play it tonight.

How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking and did you get the Promos?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hannigan
Scotland
Clackmannan
Clackmannanshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rindel wrote:
Hanohtep wrote:

How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking and did you get the Promos?

Including shipping it came to about £40, and yes I got the promo.

I had emailed Plaid Hat to ask about it and they told me that although I had missed the pre-order discount price it would still work out reasonably cheap because EU distribution was still being handled by Spiral Galaxy Games.

I don't know how much retail is going to be in the UK when it is actually released but it was a bit of a GenCon hype purchase (don't tell the wife).

EDIT: Played it last night with the wife. Coal (her) vs Aradel (me) and she wiped the floor with me. Coal is definitely in it for the long game and I played Aradel far too cautiously to begin with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.