Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Kahlich
United States
Frisco
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One thing I've struggled with is what cards to add in. Do you just shuffle the deck and go for it? Or are there builds out there to make adding advanced characters easier?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I think there should be suggested role groups. But this does lead the question: What is the best way to store the cards so they're easy to retrieve the proper cards when setting up the game?

1) in alphabetical order in color groups
2) keep cards that play together, stored together
3) some other way

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Tuesday Knight Games posted this on their main site. I think it covers the basic introductory games that can be used when trying to introduce the advanced concepts into a play group.
http://tuesdayknightgames.com/tworoomsandaboom/playsets/

I was wondering about storage as well. I currently have separated out the "Vanilla" playset (red/blue team, president/bomber), the grey cards, and the red/blue cards. The box makes it very easy to have three separate groups and I imagine as the game gets played more it will be clearer what should go in each of those things. Maybe the vanilla set, our favorite role groupings, and everything else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff C
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My pnp is seperated into the basics (normal team members plus the 2 principals) then the greys, then the advanced team members (spies, engineer/doctor and whatnot) then a second box with all the whacky advanced stuff in it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gallo
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I'm also curious as to what certain people's favorite mixes are for different player counts. I'm thinking about having a TWo Rooms BBQ and having people over to play the game and want some different mixes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gemelli ---
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mb
I group mine by basic R/B, basic grey, advanced R/B/G, card-trading, role-playing, and awkward. That's for the big PnP set; with the shipped set, I think you should be able to get by with fewer categories

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.