GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,111 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

wulung chuanfa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

So I was looking at the official lone hero solo rules and they have various difficulty levels. Some levels suggest using the advanced mystery cooperative chart in the something wicked expansion. Many of those look hard to play as a lone hero but would theoretically be possible (you would just always be the one to take all of the damage) but at least 1 option does not seem possible. "Possessed by Madness" I think it is has one hero attacking another hero. Do people just re-roll if they get that or do nothing since there is no one else to attack????

It also seems like curse of the werewolf would be pretty pointless in the lone hero rules, but most of the other rules for the advanced game all work.

Thanks and have a great day,

Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just consider it a freebie roll on the chart, it'll get you back in more ways than one, plus you still have a Mystery card to draw for the turn as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wulung chuanfa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, that is what I will do! although I will first play through the core game only using just the basic rules and then add on as they suggest before tackling the something wicked expansion. Thanks again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.