Popular Tags: [View All]
David Blowes
Australia
Ingleburn
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I play Glory to Rome quite frequently with some friends, and have decided I'd like to try to keep some stats of our games.

I'm trying to work out the best way to record the data in such a way that it will be usable for reporting/stats.

At the moment I've just created a google spreadsheet, and am creating a new set of columns per game, however that looks like it'll be really hard to do reporting on.

Does anyone have ideas about a program / app that I can use that doesn't involve me creating my own relational database?

I want to record:
* Who played in the game (linked to an index so I can create stats per player)
* What order they played in (one of my theories is that it's night impossible to win if you start last)
* What the scores where for the game linked to each player and the play order.

That should allow me to create stats based on player order, as well as individual player stats.

Ideas?

(In the perfect world it'd be an Android app for ease of data entry that syncs to a backend that I can access from a computer for ease of data reporting).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.