Recommend
7 
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Churchill» Forums » Rules

Subject: 'Bots and Chief of Staff cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Reid
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
How do Bots value Chief of Staff cards for the purposes of decision-making? They seem at minimum to be "higher than a 1" but they have quite a potential upside beyond that.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jasonwocky wrote:
How do Bots value Chief of Staff cards for the purposes of decision-making? They seem at minimum to be "higher than a 1" but they have quite an upside.


You are correct, the 'Bot values them as a 1 or in the right circumstance a 1 + attribute bonus.

10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
richard dyrda
United States
Hawthorn Woods
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MarkHerman wrote:
jasonwocky wrote:
How do Bots value Chief of Staff cards for the purposes of decision-making? They seem at minimum to be "higher than a 1" but they have quite an upside.


You are correct, the 'Bot values them as a 1 or in the right circumstance a 1 + attribute bonus.



Darn, was using 3.5 since it's their expected value.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Lovell
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dyrda wrote:
MarkHerman wrote:
jasonwocky wrote:
How do Bots value Chief of Staff cards for the purposes of decision-making? They seem at minimum to be "higher than a 1" but they have quite an upside.


You are correct, the 'Bot values them as a 1 or in the right circumstance a 1 + attribute bonus.



Darn, was using 3.5 since it's their expected value.


Glad I'm not the only one that came up with 3.5 for that reason!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.