• [+] Dice rolls
Justin Steinberg
United States
North Miami Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It really is a great price for them. I'm just wondering if I should get it myself, as I have yet to crack open my dominion game. I have seaside, and dark ages. Of course it's a great deal of those who know want it, I'm just on the fence about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grizzly Archer wrote:
It really is a great price for them. I'm just wondering if I should get it myself, as I have yet to crack open my dominion game. I have seaside, and dark ages. Of course it's a great deal of those who know want it, I'm just on the fence about it.

If I didn't already own both of these expansions I'd be all over this. $11 per expansion! I wonder which of these 2 didn't sell well? The OG Dominion big box coupled Prosperity (fav of many) with Alchemy (least fav of many)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Croxall
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
www.profhacker.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hadn't realized they had bundled both of these expansions into one box. That's much smarter and makes me wish I hadn't bought Guilds this past Christmas as I don't have Cornucopia yet. Alas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Armando Gurrola
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same at least Guilds was cheap. I want Cornocupia for my favorite curse giving card (Young Witch) and the tournament cards, though I rarely see Tournament working out well. Will hope since they combined both the single boxes will get blown out somewhere so I can pick it up then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Detwiler
United States
Lehigh Valley
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have Cornucopia and I do like it. It gives the game a different feel since the emphasis is on having a variety of cards instead of focusing on buying a small set to maximize their combos.

I have Guilds on my wish list, I am a little ambivalent about it which is why I was holding out. If I did not already have Cornucopia I am sure I would have jumped on this deal at this price.

I personally really like Prosperity and Intrigue the best.

My wife likes Seaside the best.

Hinterlands in still in shrink wrap and I never bought Dark Ages or Alchemy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Dexter
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
weevol wrote:
Hinterlands in still in shrink wrap and I never bought Dark Ages or Alchemy.

Why buy it and then leave it in shrink wrap?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.