Arctic Scavengers: Base Game+HQ+Recon» Forums » General

Subject: What's in the box? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Doc Corvid
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to be a bit ignorant about this, but I see there are two editions of Arctic Scavengers - this one which looks like a reprint, and the original.

If I'm reading it correctly, the original also came with three expansion modules, or 'expansules': leaders, gangs, and buildings.

Are these the same as Recon and HQ? Or does this reprint come with the base game PLUS leaders, gangs and buildings, PLUS recon PLUS HQ?

In other words, do you get more content in the reprint than you did with the original, or is it the same, or are the expansions different?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Riley
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe this is the second reprint. The first game did not come with any of the extras, then there was an expansion called HQ which had leaders, gangs, and buildings. When they reprinted the game, they rolled the HQ expansion into the game. Now they've released a third version that also includes a RECON expansion.

So to be clear, this game comes with the original, with the HQ leaders, buildings, and gangs, and with RECON and all its cards (which are a lot).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doc Corvid
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice. That. Sounds. AWESOME!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Manning
United States
Bay City
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.