Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Kennedy
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Everyone!

Like many of you, I was very excited when my kids were very young (2-3) to get them games to play. My daughters enjoyed playing with these games at those ages, but more in a "make a big mess" and "throw the parts all over the place" manner, and less of a "play by the rules" way. Well fast forward to 2 years later. My daughters are now 5 and 4, and I recently repurchased Forbidden Island, which they loved. As a result, I went to our basement and pulled out a box of old games I had bought for them, and found that they were miraculously almost entirely intact, with only a few components missing from each game. I am looking for a way to get components for these games, and I thought I would ask the community here for suggestions.

Pengoloo: Missing 2 Penguins, Missing 1 purple and 1 red egg.
Tier Auf Tier: Missing 2 snakes
Loopin' Louie (2012 French/English): Missing 1 arm (but not the flipper/flipper base), 8 Chicken Coins.
Gobblet Gobblers: Missing three of the "grid" pieces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

You'll want to check the "Have Parts" section of each game's main page, under the "Stats" tab, and you'll definitely want to look at this geeklist:

2015-2016-2017 Spare Parts Resource List

As it turns out, I have snakes for Tier auf Tier (Animal Upon Animal), so you'll probably want to write to me too.

meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.