4 Posts

Dungeon Roll» Forums » Rules

Subject: Can an exhausted hero still use their Specialty ability? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
GAF Blizzard
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks to the designers for making the neat game and monitoring the forum! Official responses are awesome so I was hoping to get one on this:

I searched the rules and the forum but could not find whether a Specialty ability can still be used even when a hero is exhausted from using their ultimate.

For example, if the Paladin uses Divine Intervention early in a delve, can I still use a cleric die as a fighter die later that same delve?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes he can. Turning the card sideways is only to let you know their once per delve power has been used. The other powers still work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the Specialty is "always on" and can be used even if the hero is exhausted

Happy delving!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GAF Blizzard
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
DoomTurtle wrote:
Yes he can. Turning the card sideways is only to let you know their once per delve power has been used. The other powers still work.

That's what I was guessing, so I'm hoping I can get a Seth reply or thumbs up in case anyone else goes hunting on the forum.

sedjtroll wrote:
Yes, the Specialty is "always on" and can be used even if the hero is exhausted

Happy delving!

Good gravy that was fast! Thank you very much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.