GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,505 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Spartacus: A Game of Blood & Treachery» Forums » General

Subject: dice problem rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
spike kennedy
msg tools
i got this when it first came out but never played it much and at most 3 people so never really caught onto this untill recently when i started to play with 6 people

it seems like there are some dice that you get and will always roll low or high but never random

so we did a salt water test a few of them seemed random some seemed less random but more towards a corner but several of them seemed to actually float on one side only

i was wondering if anyone else knowticed this

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J V
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In my times playing I haven't noticed any particular dice rolling better or worse than others or being out of balance.

I'm sure many of us have a large collection of dice that you could substitute as long as you keep track of which are for what stat.

We typically just grab whatever amount of dice is nearest us when it's our turn in the arena and even if there were some unbalanced dice that say ALWAYS roll a 3, we haven't noticed it as we cycle through all of them pretty equally.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.