Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shawn Curlis
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I purchased a used copy of the game and it is missing 11 of the 18 upgrade cards. Does anyone have an extra set from the core game they would be willing to sell? Happy to purchase and pay for shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb Minneman
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Jackasses? You let a whole column get stalled and strafed on account of a couple of jackasses? What the hell's the matter with you?
mbmbmbmbmb
Email FFG. Their customer support is excellent, and I bet they can help you out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Curlis
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yeah I did that for a missing, X-Wing, Tie Fighter and squad stand already. Didn't want to abuse it since they, more than likely, were not missing when the game was new.

But yes, they are top notch!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Asher
United States
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE
California
flag msg tools
badge
WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
If not, post what you are missing and I may be able to help out with some of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Ruiz
United States
Garland
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
TC, are official cards needed to play? Could just printing out b/w copies be ok?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen T
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cereal wrote:
TC, are official cards needed to play? Could just printing out b/w copies be ok?

Tournaments require official cards. Playing at home you can just print out a spreadsheet with the ship names on it, and use squares of paper for ships...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Curlis
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Appreciate all the responses and help. Here are the cards that I have currently:
Dodonna's Pride
Redemtion
Wulf Yularen
General Dodonna
Leia Organa
Grand Moff Tarkin
Dominator

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Asher
United States
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So it looks like whoever sold it to you kept all the non-unique cards. Was it only the upgrade cards you are missing from the set?

I may have one or two extras of these generics that will likely not use...let me check today.

Core Set Non-unique Upgrade Cards
Electronic Countermeasures
Overload Pulse
Expanded Hangar Bay
Defense Liaison
Weapons Liaison
Assault Concussion Missiles
Engineering Team
Nav Team
Enhanced Armament
H9 Turbolasers
Gunnery Team

Do you have any other duplicate upgrade cards for trade? Like maybe from the nebulon or Victory expansions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen T
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
theashers wrote:
So it looks like whoever sold it to you kept all the non-unique cards.

Unless it was mentioned as being an incomplete game, this is a really sketchy thing to do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Ruiz
United States
Garland
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
monkeykins wrote:
cereal wrote:

Tournaments require official cards. Playing at home you can just print out a spreadsheet with the ship names on it, and use squares of paper for ships...

I'm aware of the need for official cards in tournament. Just asking, in regards to TCs need for official cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Curlis
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well it was purchased by Masons Corner on Amazon. Listed in "Collectible" condition when I ordered it. Already ripped them on the review for false and misleading description. My advice is to stay away from them after this. Sigh....so much for trying to save a couple bucks on a game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Asher
United States
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
killerTree wrote:
Well it was purchased by Masons Corner on Amazon. Listed in "Collectible" condition when I ordered it. Already ripped them on the review for false and misleading description. My advice is to stay away from them after this. Sigh....so much for trying to save a couple bucks on a game.

thumbsdown

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen T
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A few of those cards are for sure ones I want multiple copies of, and were a factor in getting a second core set. A very small factor, but still part of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Curlis
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well to update this sad tale, I did end up returning the core game to the seller. So I have to give them credit for offering up the return. Still needs to really look at their policy for rating games. It should have clearly been marked as incomplete.

Anyway, went with the tried and true Coolstuffinc. Ended up spending lots more for extra ships and squadrons too. :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Asher
United States
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
killerTree wrote:
Anyway, went with the tried and true Coolstuffinc. Ended up spending lots more for extra ships and squadrons too.

Welcome to club!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.