Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Paladino
United States
Brecksville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was intrigued by it during kickstarter but haven't heard much about it recently.

I like bloodbowl, but the game length means I rarely play it (even on the pc).

Kaosball seems to have little continued support, and the game has mixed reviews overall.

How does the game feel today on 2015? How are the league rules? Is this game worth $60? Does it require any expansion teams or addons? How important are the kickstarter exclusives?

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hear there's going to be a season 2 at some point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Paladino
United States
Brecksville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had heard mumblings about this, but couldn't find any official confirmation on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eric Lang mentioned it on Twitter awhile ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Van Straaten
msg tools
I bought the base set and so far I'm enjoying it. Plan on buying a few more teams and ringers. It's a lot of fun and the game moves quickly and doesn't take too long. There is quite a bit of strategy involved and each team has unique strengths and weaknesses so you have to constantly adapt. you can't play the same way all the time for each team. I hope this game gets continued support.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.