Popular Tags: [View All]
It's just a ride...
England
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Today I received a used (but mint) copy of Lobositz. However, I suspect that there may be a half sheet of counters missing. Does Lobositz come with the half sheet of increment counters that I think I saw in Fontenoy and Prague? I suspect that it should have, as there are very few increment loss counters in the counter mix, and only 1s and 2s.

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Willner
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check the web site https://clashofarms.com/lobo.html. If not, I have SO many sheets I can spare one, just email me at www.mbwmwg@gmail.com if you need it.

We LOVE BAR at our club (www.nycwargames.com) so there are a lot of BAR games about the place (many are mine) that I can borrow from.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
It's just a ride...
England
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Well, I certainly don't have 280 informational counters.

Very kind offer, thank you. I have Fontenoy and Prague though, so have the counters if I need them.

BAR is the wargame system that I've been looking my whole life for. A year in and I'm hooked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathew Hinkle
United States
Burns
Wyoming
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You will enjoy Lobositz because it is much smaller than, and plays faster than Fontenoy or Prague. It is a great battle, especially with the expansion map from Prague.

Mike--That is very gracious of you to offer a counter sheet. Well done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.