GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,322 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Arctic Scavengers: Base Game+HQ+Recon» Forums » General

Subject: Sorting questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Mesnar
United States
Valencia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
I am new to this game but I do really love Deck Builders. I just picked up the new reprint and am attempting to sort things according to the label in the middle of the box.

Having never played the game I am sure I am at a disadvantage, even having read the instructions. Anyhow, I have lots of cards that dont have a slot and I was wondering if maybe someone has a breakdown for what should be where.

For example (Base Game), I dont know what goes in contested resources and also the Junk Yard. Also the same with Recon Expansion.

Any input would be great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Riley
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
Just went through this myself a couple days ago. Contested resources have a fist in the upper right corner, junk yard cards have a circle/nut. The lower right corner has the expansion icons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Catley
United Kingdom
Hull
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
The Contested Resources cards are identified by a fist icon top right. The Junk Yard cards are identified by a nut icon top right. I think everything else should have a slot to match the name on the card.

EDIT: Whoops, beat me to it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.