Joe McNulty
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Main thread with all the details: Wheel of Fate Main Thread

Got the Secret Wars content added, with a few caveats.

1. It has all the Cards
2. No Playable Mastermind support yet - going to be a lot of work/rewriting, and wanted to get main content out
C. Build an Army of Annihilation the Henchmen group used is MODOKS - until further clarification or errata is released.

Supports Desktop, Android, and iOS
Direct Link - http://tablemonkey.net/Legendary
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hogan
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Joe -

Let me start by saying

A) You're the man.
B) I was tinkering with the Custom Cards, and it's an awesome feature!
C) Is there a way you could allow Custom Masterminds to lead Henchmen groups? I have a few Custom Masterminds who lead Henchmen instead of full fledged villain groups -- hate to leave them out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe McNulty
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Had a slow work day, so had some time to knock out part of Playable Masterminds. Added a checkbox to "Add a Playable Mastermind". This adds the playable mastermind in addition to the Number of Players selected. I'm not sure that I will keep it this way - about 1/2 the time it makes sense, the other 1/2 it doesn't. But it was a way to get the feature in without a major re-write.

So, if you select 2 Players, then Check "Add a Playable Mastermind", it will build the hero and villain deck as if 2 players are playing, then use 3 players when setting up the scheme.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Is there a way to do a playable Mastermind with his own Lair to recruit from? That's what I'm most interested in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rachael
United States
Williamsburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DiggetyDog46 wrote:
Is there a way to do a playable Mastermind with his own Lair to recruit from? That's what I'm most interested in.

Yes. You can read the rules for the playable mastermind here. A separate HQ / Lair is an option listed in the last bullet point at the bottom of the first column on page 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bratty wrote:
DiggetyDog46 wrote:

Yes. You can read the rules for the playable mastermind here. A separate HQ / Lair is an option listed in the last bullet point at the bottom of the first column on page 2.

On the randomizer, I mean.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rachael
United States
Williamsburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DiggetyDog46 wrote:
Bratty wrote:
DiggetyDog46 wrote:

On the randomizer, I mean.

Oh. I misunderstood. Sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe McNulty
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DiggetyDog46 wrote:

It's coming. Been doing a phased release approach so the content is available for 90% of play as soon as I could. Hoping to get the Mastermind's Deck in soon. So hope for more slow work days!

..then work on Predator, then mixing Predator with Aliens... then mixing everything together!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boba Fetticini

Illinois
msg tools
Daniel,

Love custom cards, including many of yours. How are you using them with Wheel of Fate? I don't see options for that. Would be excellent to include non-official card in randomization process.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hogan
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
jason1273 wrote:
Daniel,

Love custom cards, including many of yours. How are you using them with Wheel of Fate? I don't see options for that. Would be excellent to include non-official card in randomization process.

If you register w/ table monkey, you can enter your own cards. The heroes don't have teams or colors, but the villains and masterminds work synergistically. I love it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe McNulty
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thedaninblack wrote:
jason1273 wrote:
Daniel,

If you register w/ table monkey, you can enter your own cards. The heroes don't have teams or colors, but the villains and masterminds work synergistically. I love it.

Yep, if you register an account you'll get two extra menu options - Legendary Settings, and Legendary Custom Cards. The first will allow you to have settings you want to persist thru every session, the latter allowing you to add custom cards (with the exception of schemes).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe McNulty
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And now playable Masterminds are fully implemented, to include building their deck as an option.

- An option is available, and enabled by default, to have the Masterminds Ally Deck match the mastermind. So if it's a mastermind, they will be Allies, and if it's a Commander they will be Heroes. You can turn this off in the transmogrify section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boba Fetticini

Illinois
msg tools
Thanks, never realized.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boba Fetticini

Illinois
msg tools
Thanks, Joe. Never paid attention to that option. Appreciate the assist. Will be doing that tonight. Very cool option indeed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
redvulture wrote:
And now playable Masterminds are fully implemented, to include building their deck as an option.

- An option is available, and enabled by default, to have the Masterminds Ally Deck match the mastermind. So if it's a mastermind, they will be Allies, and if it's a Commander they will be Heroes. You can turn this off in the transmogrify section.

Thanks so much, but shouldn't the Mastermind have three Allies to recruit from, not just two?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe McNulty
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DiggetyDog46 wrote:
Thanks so much, but shouldn't the Mastermind have three Allies to recruit from, not just two?

Yes. Odd, it did. Looks like I broke something adding the matching feature. It's fixed now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.