Popular Tags: [View All]
John Sheppard
United States
Bellevue
WA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
As always, if I'm asking something that was answered elsewhere, sorry, and please post a link. I looked before posting.

Okay, so...I watched a few video reviews of this, notably Rhado's run through, the play through by MiWi, and the "official rules" video. All of them seem to be based on a prototype that is much different than the final version of the game produced. What happened? Specifically, I'm curious about the removal of the bonus point chips from the development matrix.

If there were so many changes, why not produce a new video using the released version of the game? I know there are a lot of possible responses to that question. I just wish that someone with the skills and equipment would do it. Yes, I could make one (although I don't think it would be that good), but that doesn't really help me teach the game. Yes, I know there are player aids to help teach, but after the videos of the prototype and reading the rules in the box, I'm more than a bit confused about some things, and a new video would help.

I've seen mention that there was an English Rules 2.0 somewhere, but I don't know if that was the version of the rules that came in the production copy or...? If there is an updated version, I haven't found it. Could someone post the file and/or a link?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
John,

I've played more than 60 games and have communicated with Marco during the past year, so let me know what specific questions you have and I'll try to assist you. Unfortunately, I'm stretched thin as a game developer to make any videos for Historia, but it's something I'll consider for later in the year.

Cheers,
Joe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.