GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,950 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Variants

Subject: Gremlinator Customs: Tag (Hellions) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Edwards
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After reading the Hellions Mini-Seres, this guy finally got enough characterization and time to showcase his powers that I figured out how I could turn them into mechanics.

Basically, Tag is a mutant with a 'Pariah Power'. He can 'Tag' anybody and make any one he chooses run either away from him or towards them. He can even make somebody run away from themselves, making the person lose all bodily control and flee wildly.

Overall I've done a twist on thedaninblack's Mister Sinister, playing around with Bystanders and the like, while also manipulating Villain placement - as they all fit within his powers. Quite happy with how this one turned out, all and any comments are welcome!

Commons

Name: I Can Make You A Star
Power: Instinct
Cost: 1
Attack: 0+
A Bystander is captured by a Villain of your choice.
Instinct: Gain +1 attack.
Range: The Bystander may be placed from any player's victory pile.

Name: Self-Tag
Power: Range
Cost: 4
Recruit: 2+
Move a Villain in the city to a different city space, swapping them with any other Villains if needed. If that Villains has a captured bystander, gain +1 attack.
Instinct: Gain Versatile 1 instead.

Uncommon

Name: Tag, You're It!
Power: Covert
Cost: 4
Recruit: 1+
Rescue any Bystanders that have been captured in the city. For each Bystander rescued this way, gain +1 Recruit.
Range: Gain Versatile 1 for each one rescued instead.

Rare

Name: Ultimate Support
Power: Instinct
Cost: 8
Attack: 2+
For every captured Bystander in the city, this card gains +1 attack
Range: For every Villain moved this turn, gain a further +1 attack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
Added to the Marvel Master Database.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hogan
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
First common is a little too expensive if there's no clear benefit without a trigger. I might make it 1 cost or give it a clearer benefit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.